incessant- and perhaps incoherent- verbosity from an optimistic misanthrope.

1.26.2007

i must hate myself.

So here's the (tentative) plan for tonight:

8ish: one-on-one time (read: beers at the Dunne's) with Arturo, who is leaving Seattle FOREVER in about 36 hours.
9:30ish: scooch on up to Neumo's to catch Truckasauras. I haven't missed a performance since they opened for Dabrye in July and the Chop Suey website had the wrong door time, and I don't intend to ever miss another one again.
10:15ish: as soon as Truck ends, skip out on Pigeon John and run down to the Garage for *bess.'s b-day extravanganza. I figure I'll have just enough time to buy birthday girl a shot and enjoy a beer.
11:30ish: head back to Neumo's to catch the first part of Subtle's set. This will be the third time in a year I've seen them, and while my love for Doseone is powerful, my love for Arturo Robles trumps it.
12:20ish: head down to Linda's for Arty's going away party. I'll end up staying there until last call and then see where the night takes me.
It's nights like these that make me so glad I don't travel in packs. I always have the most fun when I'm only accountable for myself (I think that mostly has to do with my affinity for social butterfly-ness); it drives me nuts to have to coordinate more people than just my able body. Wish me luck in my endeavors; with the tiniest bit of fortune, I may have photographic evidence of it all tomorrow.